We have finally been given the green-light to open our doors to welcome inter-provincial travellers and we couldn’t be happier!
It’s in the lush bushveld, the different shrubs and the majestic trees that dot the landscape. It’s in family splashing in the crystal clear waters of the pool; it’s in sitting on the patio with a good book and it’s in braaing with loved ones. It’s in inhaling the fresh Mpumalanga air. It’s in the tranquillity; it’s in having fun with family and it’s in experiencing nature in all of its glory! This is the essence of Sudwala Lodge.
Health and safety remains a top priority
Providing a safe holiday environment for you, your family and loved ones to enjoy is our number one priority. To ensure that our own health and safety protocols are met, as well as those enforced by the government, kindly take note of the following:
- Guests are required to complete up-to-date and accurate documentation with regards to their health and travel history prior to their arrival.
- All guests will be subject to temperature screening at the main entrance. Should the occupant of a vehicle read a temperature of 37.8°C or higher, the vehicle will not be permitted to enter the premises.
- All guests are requested to wear a mask in public areas at all times.
- Sanitisation stations and sufficient hand washing facilities have been made available for use throughout the Lodge. We kindly request that guests make use of these facilities ongoing, during their stay and – as far as possible – refrain from touching surfaces in public areas.
- To adhere to HygienicHospitality protocols, all chalets are sanitised and sealed before guests arrival; decorative pieces and some soft furnishings may have been removed from the units and housekeeping interactions will be kept to a minimum.
- Kindly note that selected activities, facilities and services will remain restricted, as we adhere to social-distancing protocols; this includes, but is not limited to, the Swimming Pools and Games Room. Contact the Lodge directly for a full list of activities and facilities available, and/or any service limitations.
- To abide by the new curfew all Lodge facilities will be closed at 23:00 each night.
- Grotto’s Treats provides a take-away service from 08:00 to 18:00 daily. View our menu here.
These, and other, protocols and procedures have been implemented across the Lodge. Rest assured that our dedicated Team will comply with government’s industry-specific stringent controls and measures, as well as our own health and safety protocols, to provide you with a comfortable holiday environment.
Please be in touch with our Reservations Team directly for further clarification or to make a reservation: email@example.com or +27(0)13 733 3077. Keep up-to-date with new developments regarding the nationwide lockdown and five-level, risk-adjusted strategy here.
Disclaimer: Please be aware that Government Regulations surrounding the South African lockdown and COVID-19 are continuously being amended and updated. As such, we remain committed to providing you with relevant communications which are accurate and reflect the latest updates at the time of publishing. These regulations are subject to change and may need to be reviewed on occasion. We thank you for your understanding.